Calendar of festivities and fairs
Calendar of Festivities and Fairs
- Easter, March-April. Processions of the Saintly Thursday and Saintly Friday at night. Saintly Saturday, Parade of the Saintly Sheet from Ses Tres Creus. Sunday of Resurrection, morning procession.
- May, second week, La Fira and the Firó. In Sóller and in the port, traditional festivities of Moors and Christians. Dances, exposures and concerts.
- 23 June. Eve of Saint Joan. Great bonfire in Sóller.
- 29 June. Festivities of Saint Pere in Port de Sóller.
- 15 July. Eve of "Nostra Senyora del Carme", at dusk, beautiful pilgrimage of boats for the bay of Port de Sóller.
- 15 August. Festivities of Biniaraix.
- 24 August. Week Festivities of Saint Bartomeu.
- July. Folkloric International Festival.
- September-October. Festival of Classical Music, Museum of the Sea.
- October. Regatta Barcelona-Sóller Channel of Mallorca.
- Municipal market: Monday to Saturday from 9am to 13pm.
- Itinerant Market: Saturdays from 8am to 13pm.